Join the National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement (NACOLE) on Friday, April 3, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. EDT for a discussion of the impact the COVID-19 crisis is having on oversight bodies and the strategies we can look to as we move forward. NACOLE is bringing together national experts and members of the oversight community to share information about what jurisdictions across the country are doing to address agency administrative considerations; possible impact on services and community engagement activities; and policing practices during this time. In addition, panelists will discuss how the current crisis may affect civilian oversight of law enforcement practices in the future. This will be an interactive discussion that will allow attendees to ask questions and share experiences from their jurisdictions.
- Eric Daigle, Principal Attorney and Law Enforcement Consultant, Daigle Law Group, Southington, CT
- Jonathan Darche, Executive Director, New York City Civilian Complaint Review Board, New York, NY
- Jenna Franklin, Community Enagagment Manager, King County Office of Law Enforcement Oversight, Seattle, WA
- Michael Gennaco, Founding Principal, OIR Group, Playa del Rey, CA
- Brian Corr (Moderator), Executive Secretary, Police Review & Advisory Board, Cambridge, MA